DANG UltraView Monitoring Your Applications
Drill down into your interface % utilization to see what applications are consuming the bandwidth. Understand interface statistics beyond just utilization.
- Granular real-time application monitoring down to the second
- Determine actual bandwidth used for business applications
- Identify network abuse
- Locate P2P traffic and users
- Understand bandwidth growth by application- being intelligently informed of when upgrades will be needed to support business critical applications
- Locate users, locations, or applications with performance problems
- Reduce diagnostic resolution times
- Optimize network applications
Monitoring your Organizations Applications with the Unified Data of Ultraview
The highly distributed nature of today’s networks makes it difficult for IT organizations to effectively manage the performance and availability of business applications. An employee accessing a single application can result in hundreds of application component and network level transactions to successfully complete before the business transaction completes.
Enterprises need visibility deep into their applications, interface performance, and physical network infrastructure to ensure critical business processes run optimally to ensure a good customer experience.
DANG UltraView combines powerful application visibility simultaneously with bandwidth percentage utilization and the performance of the physical network infrastructure across a single time line chart.
Combining application information with interface percent utilization and the physical performance of drops and discards allows you to quickly match up what is happening through an interface during the same time period. With unified data in the same chart users can quickly ascertain how application performance and availability is impacted by the physical performance of an interface.